Monday, August 13, 2007

Day 3: Photos, photos, photos

I can't deny that 'pictures worth thousands words' for today as we walked around the island to capture the vivid landscape through the lends of my camera. Imaging myself living in this heaven-like environment, there wouldn't be such word as stress in my dictionary.

Eating Ice-cream in Iceland

Eating Ice-cream in Iceland
Lamp sausages

Our lunch: Lamb sausages
Trying to be professional

Trying to be professional
Isn't it gorgeous?

Isn't it gorgeous?
It was pity that we didn't have time to take a closer look at the Puffins (owing to time concerns). We then left the island and headed back to the capital, Reykjavik.
Sea cave

Sea cave seen from ship

During the 3-hour ship trip, I took this video to ... describe my excitement or maybe I was too bored (You could barely hear my voice because of the strong wind):




By the time we settled ourselves in the hotel, it was already 9pm. Just the right time for bed.
Sunset

Sunset
Note: Sent a postcard to a VIP. Hope it's going to arrive soon. :P


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts below. Either your personal experience in Iceland or your questions, all welcomed!

Off topic comments will be removed